The Civil Aviation Authority of the Cayman Islands is seeking to recruit a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for a temporary position from 1st November 2021 to 31st March 2022 to work in the Administration Division.
- Provide prompt and courteous telephone service to the public and staff of the Civil Aviation Authority. This includes (a) accurate message taking and relaying of messages in a timely manner; (b) transferring calls to voice mail as required/requested.
- Type letters and other professional documents from copy, draft, or dictation
- Preparing conference room for scheduled meetings
- Sort and file all correspondence in a timely manner in an established manner
- Maintain mailing address and distribution lists and databases
- Perform errands (pick-up and delivery of mail packages, documentation as needed)
- Provide general administrative duties to all divisions as required from time to time.
- High school graduate with passes in English Language and Mathematics with at least 3 years administrative experience.
- Must be able to type accurately
- Ability to operate most office machine
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Proficient in QuickBooks Invoicing
- Must be highly organized and able to work on own initiative to meet deadlines.
- Ability to provide courteous and pleasant assistance to the public and callers at all times.
- Possess a valid Cayman Islands driver’s license
- Must be a team player
The salary is CI$34,114.00 per annum. The successful applicant would be of an amicable character and ideally, have worked in a similar position before and able to function in a team-oriented environment and multi-task as required.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
The deadline for application is 21 October 2021 and should be sent to:
Economic Regulation & Admin
P. O. Box 10277
Grand Cayman KY1-1103