You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Civil Aviation Authority (Unit #2 – Cayman Grand Harbour Complex)
- In writing to:
The Civil Aviation Authority
P.O. Box 10277
Grand Cayman, KY1-1003
- By email: email@example.com
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio/Ministry/Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Civil Aviation Authority’s services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Civil Aviation Authority may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
If you have followed the Complaints process and are still not satisfied with our response, you can contact the Office of the Ombudsman.
The Ombudsman is an independent person who investigates allegations of maladministration causing injustice to the person who has complained.
You must have attempted to resolve any issue through the Civil Aviation Authority Complaints Procedure before contacting the Ombudsman.
- In writing to:
Office of the Ombudsman
3rd floor, Anderson Square
64 Shedden Road
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
P.O. Box 2252
Grand Cayman, KY1-1107
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.ombudsman.ky
Please visit our Freedom Of Information section for information on complaints concerning an FOI Request.