Here you will find information and guidance on the approval process for various applications:
- Maintenance Organisational Approval
- Acceptance of Maintenance Arrangements (AMA)
- Maintenance Licence Validation and Authorisation
With the exception of the Maintenance Organisational Approval, the CAACI application forms are now embedded in the VP-C online portal. If you do not already have login credentials for a Cayman Islands registered aircraft, and are looking to support or make an application, please either:
- Contact the Technical Coordinator (TC) for the aircraft (via Operator)
- Contact our Technical Administration Team: Taron Smith
Guidance on navigating the VP-C online system can be found here.
Your reference to regulatory requirements for the above is, OTAR Parts 43 and 145. Under the Quick Links section on the left you can find the applicable guidance documents (CIACs) supporting these applications, application forms and the links to obtain controlled copies of OTARs.
- OTAR Part 145, two methods of approval, one based on an approval granted by the TCCA, EASA, or US FAA. The other mechanism is a direct approval granted by the CAACI.
- AMA is an approval granted by the CAACI to an organisation that does not hold an OTAR Part 145 Approved. These AMA approvals are for the purpose of catering for required maintenance (limited) when an aircraft is not nearby an OTAR Part 145 Approved facility.
No bulletins at this time